Friday, December 21, 2007

My baby turned 18............

Well it happened. No matter how hard I dug my heels in or how much I tried to keep it from coming, I am now the parent to my first adult child. All I did was blink and my sweet, round faced baby girl grew up!
We celebrated her big 18 on Wednesday. Her friends came over at 6:30 in the morning and decorated her car and filled it with balloons, and I mean FILLED!!! Just opening the door released about 20 balloons down the street. I bet the neighbors were really pleased with us! We tried to get them all, but there were a few strays we couldn't round up. Here are some pics of her and her car.

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter!!! Wonderful friends she has!!!

Maria said...

Hello blog sister,

Awww your daughter is so pretty! I know how you feel. . .my son is turning 18 next year and my daughter 17. My daughter told me recently that she wants to remain a kid and don't want to turn 18. LOL!

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Maria

Bonnie said...

You are so fortunate to be able to spend her birthday together!! Hope she had a happy day and Merry Christmas to you all!!

Deborah said...

Oh your daughter is a doll! What great friends she has! Darn I hate when they grow up! Deb

kathleenh said...

What a fun surprise for your daughter to wake up to! Our babies do grow up too fast don't they? Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Michelle Pearson said...

oh man....my daughter just turned 1 and my son is almost 6. He looks so long and lanky now....and I'm trying so hard to enjoy them in the moment...but time goes on!
You have a beautiful daughter!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails