Friday, November 2, 2007

Taking a little vacation time with hubby

Good morning all! I hope your having a great day! I know that I am going too! My sister is coming to town so that DH and I can get away and spend some time together. We get a whole week to ourselves! It's been 4 years since we went away just him and I. It's going to be so nice!!!
I spent most of the day trying to tie up loose ends and didn't get a chance to work on my blog, so it's gonna have to wait til we get back. Don't worry, I'll get those links back on my page soon. I promise!

Here are some simple cards that I made on Saturday that I'll leave you with til I get back. The first one is a simple one layer card.

You can't see the sparkle in this picture, but it's there. I stamped the image and squares first and then stamped the image and sentiment on it and then dotted the buds with gold stickles. I dry embossed a frame around the image and then masked it off and sponged the outside edge. I added some wide paper ribbon just to give it a little something extra.
Here is another card using the same card front but adding some layers.
I added some ribbon and brads and some scalloped squares to this one as well as a layer of Choco Chip CS.

Well, I'm signing off for the week! I hope ya'll have a great week! :)

7 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, this card is just stunning! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cards!! enjoy your week! :)

Theresa said...

Have a wonderful time together!
(your cards are beautiful too!!!)

Michele Kovack said...

Both are beautiful!!! Have a relaxing vacation!

Trudee said...

What pretty cards! You have a great blog...thanks for linking me! :)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful cards you've created -- just gorgeous!!! A great new Blog as well -- congrats on that and have a wonderful time away!!!

Deborah said...

Have a great weekend! Love the cards you posted! Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails