Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just because we wanna challenge

I sure hope you aren't getting tired of Christmas cards. I just love this time of year and really enjoy making Christmas cards. It's the main reason that I started stamping in the first place. Today's card was made using the layout on Sherry Cheever's blog. You are gonna like this layout for sure.
This card came together really quickly. The only stamping done was the sentiment. The beautiful part (other than the sparkle) of this card is the DP that I used. This is some of the yummy paper that I picked up Friday at Recollections.It's Snowflake Swirls and Snowflake Sentiments and Snowflake Medley from The Paper Company Studio. It's embossed and sparkles and it was love at first site.
The panel with the sentiment was done by embossing it first and then running it through my Xyron right side up and then glittering with Dazzling Diamonds. I made the snowflakes using the same technique on Soft Sky and then punching them with my snowflake punch. It still needed something so I added purple stickles on the corners, snowflakes and the scalloped circle.


This is very shimmery IRL! It was hard to get a good picture but I hope that you like it anyway!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a breathtaking beauty!!! Just love it!!!

Tracy said...

This is awesome! I love the shimmer and the layers are fabulous! Beautiful job!

Savitri said...

This is quite stunning. Love the shimmers. I love your work, keep crafting!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Just glorious! Soft and so very sophisticated and I think your picture is pure perfection, :0) Mel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails