Thursday, October 4, 2007

Gettin Ink On My New Stamps

Woo hoo! Guess what I got to do today. My daughter and I snuck off to HL to check out some of the sales they had going on. All Cuttlebug accessories 30% off and I also had a couple of 40% off coupons. I picked up a set of Cuttlebug tag die cuts and a set of Ronna Farrer stamps as well as a couple of large punches from the paper studio. All for about 40$. Not bad, huh?
I HAD to go home and ink up the ginormous flower from the stamp set and I don't know why but I gravitated toward my Soft Sky again. I used the layout from Jeanne and Sherry's Just Because We Wanna blog challenge. I stamped the flower using Black Pigment Ink and embossed with Clear EP. I then used my Cool Caribbean re-inker to paint in the flower and then covered the entire image in Stickles. (I can't stop my self, I am a glitter girl) The tag was made using my new die cut. The DP is from the paper studio. I also used my cuttlebug and heart folder for the black strip along the side. Add some ribbon and brads and you have a card that screams "somebody I love is gettin this one". Who you say? I am going to put in DH lunch box to let him know that I appreciate him.
Recipe- Stamps: Second Nature (Ronna Farrer), Sentiment $1 bin Michaels. Paper: Cool Caribbean, Soft Sky, Basic Black, DP (the paper studio). Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Cool Caribbean. Accessories: Brads, Ribbon, Tag Die Cut, Heart Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Stickles, Dimentionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails