Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend fun!

I spent most of the weekend hanging out with DH. It was so nice!!!! We didn't have to go anywhere or do anything! We just had fun spending time together. The kids were busy with friends and work, so it was just he and I for most of the weekend. Except for Sunday!

Sunday morning the kids all piled in on us in bed! That's kind of a tradition for us, but since DH has been working so much, it's been a while. It was so funny! For some reason, K****** thought it would be funny to name her dad's big toe and actually draw a face on it. R******, being the good sport that he is, allowed her too! She named his toe Toby, and we even took his picture! I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself. I'm gonna miss that girl and her silliness when she graduates and leaves home next year!!!! This is Toby!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails