Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today's SCS Featured Stamper

I just checked out annieht's gallery on SCS. She is the featured stamper there, and if you check out her gallery, it's not hard to see why! She has some amazing cards there! Her layouts are wonderful and she uses lots of layers, which I absolutely love. Her blog it just as amazing as her SCS gallery. I chose one of her cards using Very Punny to case. I changed the image and the colors, but kept the layout. It's much darker than hers but since I used the cow, I thought these colors were appropriate! I really like it!
All items are Stampin Up unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Very Punny
Paper: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Cranberry Crisp,White, DP from MME
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Prima, Brad, White gel pen, Piercing tool, Circle Punches, Crystal effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails