Tuesday, July 24, 2007

As I was cleaning up my stamp room last night, I came across this flower and brad sitting in my scrap box. I put them together and thought they looked good together and one thing led to another and before you know it, I was no longer cleaning I was creating a card. Here is the final results. Kind of reminds my of a bumble bee, so of course, I added a bee on the flower.
The Backgound piece was made by running white CS through my Cuttlebug using a Fiskars embossing template. I then sponged Summer Sun all over it. Used the lattice corner punch and flipped the corner pieces under. I then stamped the whole image using my Print Pattern back ground stamp and black ink pad.
Stamps: Print Pattern, Year Round Cheer
Paper: Basic Black, White
Ink: Summer Sun, Basic Black
Accessories: Flower, Brad, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Fiskars E T, Corner Punch. Tag Punch, Marker, Sponge, Doily

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails