Thursday, June 21, 2007

Birthday Cheer

In keeping with my love for polka dots the card I designed for today's challenge is loaded with them.
I got this wonderful bag of ribbon remnants at Hancocks for about $1.99 about 2 weeks ago. It included the ribbons I used for my card and much more. They were the inspiration for the card. I then decided that I wanted to add a large flower with lots of layers.
The finished product is a 5 1/2 inch square card. My DD has already claimed this one for her friends birthday. I really like how it turned out.

Stamps: Sincere Salutions, Delight In Life
Paper: White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Ink: Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Brads, Ribbons, Primas, Scallop Punch, Clear EP, Dimentionals
Have a great day and thanks for visiting my site!

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

I really LIke this one...Very cool details too.

Wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails