Saturday, February 11, 2012

Diva With The Angel Face

She's Download Diva from Kenny K and she's the sweet and sassy image I had the privilege of working with for  this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug.  It's a Photo Inspiration Challenge and the fabulous Kenny K Designs is sponsoring us!



I drew my inspiration from the colors of the flowers and the hearts!


I colored her using Copic markers and Prismacolor Pencils and then cut her out and placed her in the center of a layered frame I had cut using my Cricut and Elegant Edges cart.  A little sponging and twine and some jewels and  I was done.

For this and other great images from Kenny K designs just click the link below.



Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails