Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's new at the cafe?!!!

This cool Summer Background image! That's what!!! And look what I did with it!

I knew I wanted to make an invitation so I played up the word "summer" by coloring it with Copics and adding glossy accents over it and then adding the word fun down below. The inside of this card says "let's party"!
I added the watermelon from Fruit Greetings because it reminds me of summer and thought it would add the perfect touch!
The coolest thing about this word block is its versatility. You can play up any of the many words and make that your theme or you can just pull out whatever word you want to use. Awesomeness!!!! So be sure to head on over to The Cutting Cafe and check it out!
Until next time, TTFN and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs, Becky



9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh Becky, this card is fantastic..i so love how you did the summer word...wow...hugs

Tasha said...

So cute! love the colours and wonderful layout
love tasha xx

Kelly said...

Oh Becky what a great summer card! I love your choice of colors and paper! The way you used the glossy accent on the word summer is AWESOME! Very creative! Have a great weekend!

papertrails leaver said...

oh how cute! I like how you filled in the word summer and used glossy accents! It does highlight the word nicely! Fun card!

Peet said...

Wow, this is fantastic, Becky!!!love the glossy accents and all the great details!

johnnie said...

Love you card. Red is my all time favorite color. Great Summer card.I know we will have fun on the team!

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute cute and so summery. Great sketch.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute and summery!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute---love the glossy summer and that sweet watermelon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails