Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's tea time


Check out this cool new release from The Cutting Cafe! Don't you just love teapots? I know I do and this one is so cute! I couldn't wait to play around with it.

I just printed the image, cut it out using my oval nestie and colored it with my Copics.

I paired it with this yummy paper from Me And My Big Idea.

That little doilie sitting under the tea pot was made with a Scallop Punch and Circle Embossing Folder and Piercer.

I continued the scallop pattern in the border to give it symmetry.

I knew right away that the final touch would be this cute little flower made with my Cricut and George cart. It looked almost identical to the flower on the pot so I had to use it. Whaddya think?

That's all for now! I'm still not finished with my clean up but you can see why! I get distracted easily!

Have a fabulously crafty day! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Becky!!

Kelly said...

WOW...you didn't waste any time putting this file to use! Love what you did with it. Great choice of papers!

C said...

This is just adorable, Becky! I love the little doily and the colors are just stunning.

Lori said...

Wow, Becky! You are fast! This card is so striking and the flower is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails