Sunday, June 14, 2009

Little Lady Birthday Card

I know it's not Monday but Holy smokes it's been a while since I posted here and I wanted to share a really cute birthday card. I bet you all thought I fell off the face of the planet. Not to worry, I'm still here, it's just that I haven't felt any creative energy for the last couple of weeks. I think it has something to do with the kids being out of school and my schedule at work changing, but I'm finally get back into the swing of things. Just in time for some new releases over at The Cutting Cafe.





I love whimsey and this cute little ladybug from Little Ladybugs is just that. Whimsical and cute as a bug. LOL
Paired with the circle from Happy Birthday To My Daughter and it's a perfect card for a little girls birthday.

I printed the background using my print shop to change the color of the font (instructions for this are on The Cutting Cafe). I also thought it would be fun to add some big black dots. I cut the scallop square with my Cricut and Mini Mono Cart. For the circle, I reduced the size and cut it out and added a black mat, flower and the ladybug to the center. Top it off with some fun ribbon, a button and some dots around the circle(white gel pen) and it was finished. Cute, cute, cute!

I wish I had more time to chat, but I need to get back to my stamp room if I'm gonna have a card to share with you for tomorrow's Monday At The Cafe. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by. TTFN

Hugs, Becky

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, it doesn't get ANY better then this...wow

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Michelle Pearson said...

this is so cute....just love it!

Catherine said...

Aww! This ladybug card is just too cute! Love the ribbon and button detail!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails