Sunday, June 22, 2008

Taylor's cupcake challenge

I am so excited! My good blogging friend Tammy was picked for Taylor's featured stamper this week. Way to go Tammy! I think Taylor made an awesome choice.

The layout this week has got to be my favorite so far. I liked it so much I made two cards for it. One regular size and one 5.5 square. I can't decide which one I like the best. They're both fun but don't take my word for it. See for yourself.



















Card #1
Stamps: Humorous Birthday (Inkadinkado). Paper: Kraft, Pretty In Pink, Ooh la la DP (Colorbok). Ink: Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Cricut & George Cartridge, Cuttlebug and Circles and Flowers EF, Ribbon, Buttons, Sewing Machine, Hemp, Circle Punches, Corner Rounder, Sponge Dauber.


Card # 2
Stamps: Crab & Company (Stampin Up), Cupcakes (Inkadinkado). Papers: Soft blue textured, Kraft, Red, Nana's Kids DP (DCWV). Inks: Black. Accessories: Cricut & George Cartridge, Buttons, Ribbon, Markers, Circle Punches, Hemp, Corner Rounder, Glitter Pen, Dimentionals.

On card #1 I stamped that cute little critter (any idea what he is? My guess is a bear.) on kraft and then colored him with my markers (SU). That yummy ribbon was a gift from Taylor for being featured stamper (thank you, Taylor). I love it and doesn't it add just the right touch on this card?

For card #2 I pulled out my images that I recieved in an image swap from my SBS2 sistah Lori (thank you, Lori). I thought it would be fun to use the crab holding the cupcakes and wish I had a stamp that said "How can you be crabby when you have cupcakes?". I colored and cut him out and popped him on dimentionals on my form of sand. Strips of torn kraft paper, layered and then dotted using my black marker.

That's all for now! Hope you all had a great weekend and have an even better week filled with creating. As always, thanks for stopping by! TTFN

11 comments:

Taylor said...

Such cute cards! They are both adorable, but my favorite is the crab one! Glad to see you put your cupcake ribbon to good use already!

Melissa said...

Hahahahahaha - so cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute, cute, cute and thanks for the plug for my blog, too! I just love that little Inkadinado critter... what is that thing anyway? And the crab holding cupcakes is too cute!

Good to "see" you again, my friend!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These couldn't be any cuter. Love the sentiment 'got cake' & your colouring ROCKS! :0)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are BOTH so cute! That critter looks like a gopher to me. Whatever he is, he's cute! "Got cake?" is the perfect sentiment!

Tina said...

They are just adorable. I totally love that crab, how fun!

Nikki said...

Both cards are tooo cute!! As usually more amazing cards from you!

-Nikki

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Purty, purty, purty! I love them both, Becky!

Alex said...

This are super cute Becky - just love them ,and that crab one makes me smile!!!! Totally adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails